We have recently started Baasic closed beta program and our first group of beta testers is already using it. It is time to publicly share a list of features available to them. If you want to become a beta tester and try some of the great features Baasic has to offer, you can apply here and we’ll get back to you soon.
- Core - Application management, statistics, notifications, etc.
- Membership Module - Flexible user management system, including support for user registration, social log-in, password recovery, fully-featured role management.
- Key Value Module - The simplest, yet most flexible storage mechanism that will store almost any kind of key-value data sets.
- Value Set Module - A storage mechanism that will store almost any kind of list data sets.
- Article Module - Fully featured article module with support for drafts, publishing workflows, archives, tagging, comments, ratings and media resources. Alpha version, not all features are available.
- Dynamic Resources - Register your custom data objects and make them first-class citizens in your application. Utilize features like advanced querying, filtering, sorting and fine-grained validation. Alpha version, not all features are available.
Stay in touch with the team
Baasic team members actively participate in communication via our community channels. If you have any questions or feature requests, please get in touch with us using one of the following:
Help us shape the way we build things in the future and make Baasic awesome!