Thank you for using Baasic. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use our products and services. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
When we say “we,” “us,”, “Mono” and “Baasic”, we are referring to Mono d.o.o., a Republic of Croatia limited liability company. When we say “you” or “Member”, we’re referring to the person or entity that is registered with us to use our services.
We provide an online platform (the “Service”) that you may use to build and enhance your web or mobile applications. We offer the Service on our website http://www.baasic.com (a “Website”). In the course of providing the Service, we may collect Personal Information, which means information about a Member.
What we collect
- Information from your use of the Service: We may get information about how and when you use the Service. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the application.
- Cookies: When you register to use Baasic, we store “cookies”, which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Service, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Service. When you play one of the videos on our Website, the Flash player may use local shared objects, which are also called Flash cookies. We don’t use these Flash cookies for anything.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide customer support.
- To promote use of our Service. For example, if you use any of our Service, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. Your credit card information is never seen or stored by us at any moment.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders.
- To support and improve the Service we offer.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational (not promotional) reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or “opt in”) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
Public and third party information
- Blog. We have public blogs on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you’d like it to be removed, contact us using the contact form. If we’re not able to remove your information, we’ll let you know why.
- Social media widgets. Our Website includes social media features, like the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- Service Providers. If it is necessary to provide you a service you’ve requested, like send you a T-shirt or similar promotional products, we may provide your personal information to a service provider. We will restrict any service provider’s use of your personal information. You may request at any time the name of our service providers.
Notice of breach of security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or your end users, then Mono will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Safeguarding your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
Our credit card processing vendor uses the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. Our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives.
Baasic accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Account passwords are encrypted, which means that we can’t see them. We can’t resend forgotten passwords either - we’ll only allow you to reset them.
Controlling your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a sign-in form on the Web site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to receive newsletters from us.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time changing the preference on the user profile page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using the Contact form on this site.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.