Thank you for using Baasic. This policy describes privacy practices in relation to the use of the Bassic websites and related applications, services, and programs, as well as individuals’ choices regarding use, access, and correction of personal information.
This policy provides information about how we collect, use, disclose and protect the personal information (“Personal Data”) we gather when you:
- create or access an account through any of the Sites or using the Services, including any applications, demos, or starter kits that we make available via the Sites;
- download, install, or otherwise use any Baasic software product, including any demos or starter kits related to such products (“Products”); or
- subscribe to, access, configure or otherwise use any Baasic hosted or software-as-a-service offering (“SaaS Products”). The Sites, Services, Products, and SaaS Products are each referred to herein as a “Baasic Property”, or, collectively as the “Baasic Properties”.
This policy does not apply to the privacy practices governing the relationship between our customers and their end users when our customers use our Products or SaaS Products to collect and process data. Rather, such usage is governed by our customers’ privacy policies, over which we have no control.
Furthermore, access to and usage of some of our Products or SaaS Products may entail additional privacy terms, to which you must agree before using the specific Product or SaaS Product.
When we say “we,” “us,”, “Mono”, and “Baasic”, we are referring to Mono d.o.o., a Republic of Croatia limited liability company. When we say “you” or “User”, we’re referring to the person or entity that is registered with us to use our services.
We provide an online platform (the “Service”) that you may use to build and enhance your web or mobile applications. We offer the Service on our website https://www.baasic.com (the “Website”). In the course of providing the Service, we may collect Personal Information (Personal Data), which means information about a User.
What we collect
Baasic may collect various types of information from visitors to our website or from email conversations, which are described in more detail below. In some instances, we may combine one type of information with another type of information, and store them together in our records. In all cases, however, we strive to limit the amount of information we collect and store to that which is necessary to provide you the relevant services.
When you register to use the Service, purchase a package, communicate with our team, send us an email, or comment on our blog, you may provide, and we may collect your Personal Data. That information may include your IP address, name, physical address, email address, credit card information, and other demographic information.
We may collect this information through different methods, including (without limitation):
- Registration Forms. We encourage all visitors to register with Baasic, although registration is not required except for access to the Baasic dashboard. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (e-mail address). You will be given specific account information in connection with establishing an account with us and it is your responsibility to keep your account credentials confidential at all times.
- Order Forms. Our order forms securely collect visitor’s contact information, and billing information is sent to third parties we use to process your orders and credit card payments.
- Online forums and social networks. Any Personal Data that you choose to submit to one of our online forums or social networks may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these community areas. You should carefully consider whether you wish to submit Personal Data to these forums or social networks and should tailor any content you submit appropriately.
“Automatically collected” information
We may automatically record certain information from the User’s device by using cookies. This “automatically collected” information may include IP address or other device address or ID, time, date, web browser, device type and/or actions taken by you within the application.
When you register to use Baasic, we store “cookies”, which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Service, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Service.
When you play one of the videos on our Website, the Flash player may use local shared objects, which are also called Flash cookies. We don’t use these Flash cookies for anything.
Information from other sources
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide customer support.
- To promote use of our Service. For example, if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. Your credit card information is never seen or stored by us at any moment.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Users and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders.
- To support and improve the Service we offer.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational (not promotional) reasons.
Third-party payment processor
We use third-party service providers (“Payment Processors”) to manage credit card processing. Under our agreement with service providers, they are not permitted to store, retain, or use your Personal Data or your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf. In certain cases, we may have access to the last four digits of your credit card number, its expiration date, and the billing address, which we will use solely to assist us in providing the product or service you purchased. In addition, we and our service providers may use any information processed pursuant to this section at an aggregate level for internal business analyses and fraud prevention.
You may opt-out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
Public and third-party information
We have public blogs on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Data appears on our blogs and you’d like it to be removed, contact us using the contact form. If we’re not able to remove your information, we’ll let you know why.
Our Website includes social media features, like the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Links to third-party sites
If it is necessary to provide you a service you’ve requested, like send you a T-shirt or similar promotional products, we may provide your Personal Data to a service provider. We will restrict any service provider’s use of that information, and you may request the name of our service providers at any time.
Notice of breach of security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or your end users, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Safeguarding your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our credit card processing vendor uses the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions and is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives.
Baasic account requires a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Account passwords are encrypted, which means that we can’t see them. We can’t resend forgotten passwords either - we can only allow you to reset them.
Controlling your Personal Data
If you wish to access any Personal Data we hold about you or to request that we delete any information about you, you may contact us through the contact form.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of our features and functionality.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Data to third parties under any circumstances.